Events, Workshops and Conferences
Looking for a particular topic and/or type of event?
Achieving the Silver and Gold Awards
This training will provide an overview of the Healthy Early Years London Silver and Gold awards and will provide an opportunity to start working towards the Silver award.
This is run for the following boroughs:
To book a place, please complete our online booking form for each member of staff via the following link: https://www.research.net/r/HEYSG_Nov20
Early Years Practitioners interested in achieving the Healthy Early Years London Silver and Gold awards for their setting. The Healthy Early Years London awards are open to:
- Children’s Centres
- Nursery Schools
- Private, Voluntary and Independent Nurseries
- Early Years in Schools
- Creches and Playgroups
The training will help you to:
- Understand the Healthy Early Years London Programme award pathway
- Understand the process and steps required to achieve the Healthy Early Years London Silver and Gold awards
- Network with other early years settings and share good practice
- Identify next steps and the support available from our team.
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter(s)
Local News, Training & Resources
Direct to your inbox monthly