The World Health Organisation recognises World Mental Health Day on 10th October every year.
This year's theme set by the World Federation for Mental Health is 'Mental Health in an Unequal World'.
To coincide with World Mental Health Day, Young Minds are promoting #HelloYellow on 8th October as an opportunity to show every young person at your school that they’re not alone. Staff and pupils at the school can wear yellow and donate £2 each to YoungMinds.
Schools can Sign up for #HelloYellow 2021 | World Mental Health Day | YoungMinds and request a postal pack by Thursday 16 September in order to receive resources.
Inside you’ll find:
- Mindful colouring sheet - keep calm and colour on!
- Random acts of kindness spinning wheel
- A3 poster full of bitesize wellbeing activities celebrating the little things and support each other’s mental health.
- Stickers! Who doesn’t love stickers?!
- Information about how to pay in your donations