Below is a listing of training sessions that are available to book now.
Change4Life workforce training is available to staff and adult volunteer leaders working with children, young people, parents/carers and families in Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster. The training aims to support staff to create happy and healthy settings in which children and young people can live, learn and play.
We record some of our shorter sessions. The following are currently available.
Training sessions are available each term to book centrally, or we can offer a bespoke session for your whole team. The sessions are suitable for settings working with children of different ages and can be tailored to suit your needs. The following are available for delivery online or in-person:
- Active play and sleep
- Cook4Life: Community Cookery Club Training (in-person only)
- Healthy eating and nutrition
- Introduction to key messages around eating healthily and being active
- Introduction to key messages around eating healthily, including sugar smart choices to support good oral health
- Every Movement Counts: A targeted approach for working with children with coordination difficulties (for staff working with 0-6 year olds)
- Oral health and sugar smart
- Talking about health and weight for health practitioners working with children aged 3+ (in-person only)
- Weaning made simple
To book on-site training please complete a request form.
Agenda of upcoming Training
FREE Training aiming to support staff working with families and parents of children and young people aged 2 years and older, working in a community or education setting, to have confidence in facilitating healthy cookery workshops and cookery clubs. ...
FREE training for staff working with families and parents of children aged 5 years and older, to increase confidence in facilitating conversations around health concerns including weight status ...
FREE Training aiming to support practitioners working in early years settings to provide families with evidence-based advice about oral health, healthy eating and reducing sugar for children under 5 years old. ...