The Change4Life service aims to ensure that children, young people and families across Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster are supported to be healthy and happy in the communities where they live, learn and play. The Change4Life service is here to support expectant parents, children and young people aged 0-19, or 25 for young people with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), and their families to eat well and keep active.
A wide range of services are available, including:
- Change4Life Clubs - a range of healthy lifestyle clubs providing six-week programmes for expectant parents, children, young people and families.
- Change4Life Coaching Scheme - for children and young people who are on or over the 91st percentile for weight.
- Change4Life Neighbourhood Projects - an opportunity and platform for all members of the community to create a local campaign that seeks to improve the physical and emotional health and wellbeing of children, young people and families,
- Change4Life Workforce Training - available to staff working with children, young people and families in Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster.
- Change4Life Nutrition and Physical Activity Advice Service - offers free specialist advice and guidance to staff working with children, young people and families in Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster. Click here for further details and to book a session.
- Change4Life Award Scheme - to support organisations to review their provision and take positive action to promote healthy eating and physical activity.
- Change4Life Health Promotion Outreach Service - provides free educational workshops for children and families in school and community settings. Click here for further details and to book a session.
Visit the Change4Life Service website for further details.