RBKC-Domestic Abuse Prevention in Schools Programme
State funded primary and secondary schools engaging with the Programme will receive guidance and support to:
- Address Domestic Abuse (DA) and Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) preventatively using the whole school approach;
- Strengthen school safeguarding policy and procedures and embed best practice;
- Increase teacher confidence to address DA sensitively and safely;
- Contribute to the improvement of pupils’ mental health and wellbeing;
- Increase pupils’ skills and abilities to form healthy relationship and seek support when in need;
- Increase early identification and prevention of DA cases; and
- Meet the DfE statutory guidance on Relationships and Sex Education, Relationships Education and Health Education, September 2020.
If you work within a local state funded primary and secondary school in Kensington and Chelsea and would like to be added to our contacts list to receive the latest support offers please email Viktorija.